Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Before My Handwritten Bible Journey Begins


Before I embark on the journey of the Handwritten Bible, there are  few things.  I don't want to wait the three years or so that it will take to write the bible before I have actually read it in its entirety.  So I found a great Bible in 90 Days Reading Plan.  




That screenshot may be difficult to read but definitely check out the link above for more information.
I have encountered a stumbling block on my journey to writing the Bible by hand.  The journals that I found in storage are not large enough to transcribe the Bible.  Between legal expenses, child care expenses, and rent, I am finding it hard to justify the extra $30 or so when I am struggling to meet my other obligations to my family.  This is where I leave it up to God to provide.  If anyone believes in my journey, and would like to contribute journals like the one below, I would be happy to accept donations.  Please mail to 1841 #5 East Parklake Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72703.

I found the perfect Brown Monastery Refillable Italian Leather Journal on Barnes and Noble.  



Thank you for your support and I'm looking forward to getting started soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment