Friday, February 5, 2016

More Bible Reading Tools For Your Journey

I'm on day four of my 90 Day Bible Reading Plan!  The idea of reading the entire Bible in only three months -- after a lifetime of resolving to read the whole thing but failing every time -- fills me with excitement!  Of course, my excitement for exploring the Bible helps me prepare to start transcribing the bible as a gift for my boys.

In my last post I requested donations of leather bound journals for my Handwritten Bible journey. I keep praying to God to help with this very important goal.

Another tool I have discovered to get the most out of my Bible reading is to use Google Earth . Openbible.info uses Google Earth to make the Bible come alive - geographically speaking.  I know for someone like me who has difficulty imagining all of the exotic locations in the Bible, this visual tool is a huge help!  I highly recommend it!

Stay tuned as I provide more tools and recommendations for exploring the Bible.

In the meantime, to get your Bible Reading Juices Flowing, watch this popular youtube video from Pastor Paul Washer.  Recently, when my family fell apart, and my world started crumbling around me, I came across this sobering message from Paul Washer that reminds us exactly what is at stake if we don't follow Jesus.

Pastor Paul Washer's Sobering Message to Christians   



No comments:

Post a Comment